Friday, July 11, 2008

360 Broken!

I had the friends over to play Halo 3 after basketball (we won the whole thing by the way) and after playing for an hour or two the TV Screen started going blurry.
We turned it off and used my friends to play...went back to mine 2 hours later...and it worked for 10 minutes and blurred again! So I called the Microsoft Support and they said it is broken and I have to send it in to get it fixed and pay $99 to get it fixed!

Woe is me...WOE IS ME!

So if anybody wants to help me save that $99 so I can get back online and get this blog better than ever...paypal any you can spare to: evelo@nettally.com
Even a penny helps!

MLG PreGame show went good online...watch the MLG Matches tomorrow on www.mlgpro.com
And there is a link directly off that page to watch LIVE!

No comments: