Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sniper No Scoping

Have you ever said these words to yourself: "How the heck did he hit me in the head! He wasn't even scoped in!" or something of that kind ?
Well here's how.

In Halo 3 no scoping can be fairly easy. I have talked to different people, some say it's all in the sensitivity...WRONG! Others say that it's just their awesome skillZ...EVEN MORE WRONG!

How you do no scope isn't in the sensitivity, or in your awesome skillz (even though skills do help).

No scoping is all in the aiming. I remember when I used to be a noob at no scoping. I would try to follow them when they strafed back and forth, trying to shoot them. Wow what a fool I made myself out to be then!

You don't aim while they move...you aim at their head, and keep it in one spot...when they strafe over your target area, shoot. Simple as that. Try it, I know you won't be disappointed.

No comments: